domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

Hello. This is me.

Hi!

My name is Carmela Moreno. I am an English teacher at CEIP Argantonio, in Castilleja de Guzmán, Seville.

I am 39 years old. My birthday is on September 22nd.
I live in Tomares.
I like listening to music, using my computer, walking and going out with my friends.

I have two children. My daughter is twelve years old and my son is eight years old. Their names are Cristina and Juan.

I can swim very well, but I can't play football.


Can you introduce yourself in "comments"?

See you soon.

Miss Moreno.

7 comentarios:

  1. My name is Fatima.I am 10 years old. My birhday is on marfh 13nd. I live in Castilleja.
    I like the miusic Michael Jackson.
    I can Kárate and dance.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My name is Carlos Ruiz.I am an English piupils at CEIP Argantonio, in Castilleja de Guzmán, Seville.
    I am 10 years old. Mi birthday is on March 19nd.
    I live in Castilleja de Guzmán.I like ssing computer.
    I can swim very well and play football.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Name is merche schutz.I am a pupil at CEIP Argantonio,in Castilleja de Guzman, Seville.
    I am 10 years old.My birtain is on febreary 17nd.
    I live in Castilleja de guzman.
    I like dance,using my computer.
    i have one sisiter.Their name is Helena and fiftin.
    i can dance and animals.
    bayyy bayyy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My name is daniel. I am 9 years. My birhday is on october 28th. I live in Castilleja de Guzmán. I can swin.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    My name is Mario Sivianes.

    I am 10 year old.My birthday is on November 4nd.
    I live in Castilleja de Guzmán.
    I like play footbal.y play very well

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My name is Miriam Ruiz.
    I am 10 years old .My birthaday is on march 19nd.
    I live in Castilleja de Guzmán.
    I like is music , using compiuter.
    Bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Well done, guys! :-D
    What about the rest of you? Come on!

    See you!

    Miss Moreno

    ResponderEliminar